2.0 | synthetic pollution
It’s a very simple iOS music app, just pick a beat and play some tunes over it, add some fxs and you already have a hot track to listen to.
– 54 beats – changeable volume and tempo
– 16 samples – 4 octaves – A/B set
– 64 homemade fxs – loop or stop (once) functions
– Tilt – you can pitch notes by tilting the device
– Hot/Cool UI: selectable keyboard skin
The following sounds can be found in the synth:
– samples: analog synthesizer, xylophone, fx
– beats: paperbox, metal pin, mac keyboard, voices
– fx: buzzsaw, blower, lawnmower, drill, kids’ toys, guitar, acoustic noises, voices, nature sounds
If you get the hang of it, you’ll be hanging out with it all the time.
If you have second thoughts about purchasing:
a) see this independent review and watch the iPad 1.0 edition video /by ‘Cut the Noise’ blog
b) try the free version: The Badlion’s Lite